THE VERY FIRST OOAKSHELL HEADBAND
Rings are sewn on for simplicity and ease of use. The rings allow for a fully adjustable headband with a pop of excitement. From morning to night, it is transformative for every occasion.
"coral reef" is approximately two inches wider than "seashell".
COLOR PLACEMENT AND ACTUAL COLORS WILL VARY.
rings are sewn onto this "atoll" style. featured ring color on listing may differ from the ring color you have selected. please double check your choice :)
an incredibly soft head wrap that has endless possibilities! play around and experiment with many variations of headbands and turbans :)
head wraps may vary in placement and pattern. color may also appear different in real life versus computer or phone screens.
head wraps are fully adjustable and should fit most noggins :)
when using these head wraps on babies, infants, and toddlers, please keep children under adult supervision. do not use head wraps while babies are sleeping unattended.
please view my video tutorials on how to use ooakshell head wraps and how to convert into turbans :) tutorials are available on instagram @ooakshell
*disclaimer- hand-dyed fabric is hand-rinsed then machine washed with a double rinse. we do our best to rinse/wash as best as possible, but dyes may still bleed slightly when wet, especially if the dyes contain turquoise.
95% siromodal, 5% spandex
hand wash cold. hang dry.
made in usa
Coral Reef vs Seashell
Coral reef is approximately 10 inches wide. Seashell is approximately 8 inches wide.
hand-wash cold. hang dry.
All customers and visitors of ooakshell agree to the following legal disclaimers:
•Products are meant to be adorned under adult supervision. May present a choking hazard.
•Hand-dyed items are liberally rinsed and washed but dyes still may bleed when wet. Handwash separately to discharge any excess dye.
All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available. Not valid on gift cards, prior purchases, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Clients must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Items purchased are final sale. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
Using an atoll style headband
1. Slip the headband tail through both rings.
2. Loop the tail back over the first ring and through the second.
3. Pull the tail to your approximate head size.
4. Place the headband on your head, and gently pull the tail to tighten to your comfort level. (Pro tip: A little loose is best to avoid slippage).
5. Tuck the tail behind your head. You can also cut this down with a sharp pair of scissors if this is too long.
• Fan out the back as wide as possible to prevent slipping.
• Flip the tail to the other side, to cover the rings, and tuck in the back for a ringless look.
• Spread the sides and back wide as possible, fan the tail over the crown of your head. Tuck the tail under the sides and back for full coverage.
See video tutorials here