ooakshell multi-style headband • twisted loopy • bill baggs
A MULTI-STYLE TWIST ON A TRADITIONAL LOOP HEADBAND
This is essentially four headbands in one! The twist can be worn on the top, for a boho vibe, or with the twist on the bottom, for a seamless traditional loop headband look. The twisted loop can also be worn narrow or spread out wide for more coverage. *Not compatible with rings.
Introducing the twisted loopy headband - a unique twist on the classic loop headband that is a must-have for any fashion accessory collection.
- Multiple Ways to Wear: Its versatility allows you to wear it with the twist on top for a fun and playful look, or you can rotate it to the bottom for a clean and classic appearance.
- Adjustable Width: The twisted loopy headband can be worn narrow or wide, allowing you to switch up your style depending on your mood or outfit.
- Super Soft Fabric: Made from super soft and comfortable fabric, you'll love wearing this headband all day long without any discomfort.
Add some fun and style to your hair accessory collection with this must-have twisted loopy headband.
Please note that placement and real-life colors may appear different from what's shown in the pictures. May pose a choking hazard to babies, infants, and children so do not used unattended or while asleep.
*Disclaimer- hand-dyed fabric is hand-rinsed then machine washed with a double rinse. We do our best to rinse/wash as best as possible, but dyes may still bleed slightly when wet, especially if the dyes contain turquoise.
95% Siromodal, 5% spandex
Hand wash cold. Hang dry.
Made in USA
Small Twisted Loop vs Medium Twisted Loop
Small twisted loop is approximately _ when worn narrow and _ when worn wide.
Medium twisted loop is approximately _ when worn narrow and _ when worn wide.
hand-wash with cold water is recommended. hang dry.
All customers and visitors of ooakshell agree to the following legal disclaimers:
•Products are meant to be adorned under adult supervision. May present a choking hazard.
•Hand-dyed items are liberally rinsed and washed but dyes still may bleed when wet. Handwash separately to discharge any excess dye.
All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available. Not valid on gift cards, prior purchases, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Clients must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Items purchased are final sale. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
Another ringless tide tutorial
1. Place the middle of the headband at the base of your head.
2. Cross the two tails at the top of your forehead and twist.
3. Tuck each side underneath the headband.
• Fan out the back as wide as possible to prevent slipping.
• Spread the sides and back wide as possible, fan the tail over the crown of your head. Tuck the tail under the sides and back for full coverage.
See video tutorials here